The Boston “Big Data Summit” will be holding its first meeting on Thursday, October 22nd 2009 at 6pm at the Emerging Enterprise Center at Foley Hoag in Waltham, MA.
The Boston area is home to a large number of companies involved in the collection, storage, analysis, data integration, data quality, master data management, and archival of “Big Data”. If you are involved in any of these, then the meeting of the Boston “Big Data Summit” is something you should plan to attend. Save the date!
The first meeting of the group will feature a discussion of “Big Data” and the challenges of “Big Data” analysis in the cloud.
Over 120 people signed up as of October 14th 2009.
There is a waiting list. If you are registered and won’t be able to attend, please contact me so we can allow someone on the wait list to attend instead.
Seating is limited so go online and register for the event at http://bigdata102209.eventbrite.com.
The Boston “Big Data Summit” thanks the Emerging Enterprise Center at Foley Hoag LLP for their support and assistance in organizing this event.
- 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM: Networking
- 7:00 PM to 7:45 PM: Keynote by Curt Monash, President, Monash Research – Leading Industry Analyst will cover The Information Marketplace
- 7:45 PM to 8:30 PM: Panel On Big Data and Cloud Computing moderated by Curt Monash
- Ellen Rubin, Founder & VP Products, Cloudswitch
- Larry Dennison, Ph.D. President and Founder, Lightwolf Technologies
- David Cohen, Chief Architect, Cloud Infrastructure Group, EMC Corporation.
- 8:30 PM: Conclusion and wrap up.
The Boston “Big Data Summit” is being sponsored by Foley Hoag LLP, Infobright, Expressor Software, and Kalido
For more information about the Boston “Big Data Summit” please contact the group administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Boston Big Data Summit is organized by Bob Zurek and Amrith (me) in partnership with the Emerging Enterprise Center at Foley Hoag LLP.
5 thoughts on “Announcing the Boston Big Data Summit”